Minnehaha County, South Dakota
2022 Commissioner Liaison Assignments
|Planning & Zoning/Parks, East Dakota Water Development District|
|Urbanized Development Commission|
|Minnehaha Conservation District|
|South Eastern Council of Governments|
|Admin/Extension Building Committee Task Force|
|Fire, Ambulance Assoc., Fire Chiefs|
1. How long have you served on the Minnehaha County Commission?
I was sworn in January 2, 2007
2. When were you first elected?
3. Where were you born and raised?
Born in Minneapolis, MN. Lived all over including Europe, Africa and the United States.
4. What kinds of schooling have you received?
5 grade schools, 5 high schools and 4 colleges.
5. Besides being on the Minnehaha County Commission, what is your current job?
Retired from Qwest.
6. What boards have you served on?
Chairman of the Minnehaha County Democrats, President of the Sioux Falls Trades and Labor Assembly and President of the Sioux Empire Chess Association.
7. What do you see for the future of Minnehaha County?
We will grow and prosper.
|Main County Contact Information
Minnehaha County Commission Office
415 N. Dakota Ave.
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
|Terms and Conditions||You Tube Video|
© Copyright 2022 Minnehaha County