Minnehaha County, South Dakota
2022 Commissioner Liaison Assignments
|Juvenile Detention Center/JDAI|
|Metro Communications/Metro Council|
|MC-Housing & Redevelopment Commission|
|Urbanized Development Committee|
|Sioux Empire Fair Association|
|Highway Building Committee Task Force|
1. How long have you served on the Minnehaha County Commission?
Over four years.
2. When were you first elected/appointed?
3. Where were you born and raised?
4. What kinds of schooling have you received?
Lennox High School, Nettleton Junior College and the University of Sioux Falls.
5. Besides being on the Minnehaha County Commission, what is your current job?
President and CEO of Active Generations.
6. What boards have you served on?
R.E.M.S.A. and the Metro Management Board of Directors.
7. What do you see for the future of Minnehaha County?
Opportunities for cooperation with the City of Sioux Falls and the surrounding county governments to become more efficient and effective.
|Main County Contact Information
Minnehaha County Commission Office
415 N. Dakota Ave.
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
|Terms and Conditions||You Tube Video|
© Copyright 2022 Minnehaha County